Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I am ONE!

Today is my birthday! I am one. To celebrate Mommy and Daddy threw me a big party.


Mommy made me a special birthday cake and funny monkey cupcakes!


There was tons of friends and family there to celebrate with me.

Hey! take this hat off my head, I look silly!












The big kids got to color. I tried too, but I just ate the crayons.


We played pin the tail on the monkey. This monkey is looking more like an octopus!


There were a whole lot of presents for me to open! It's almost as big as me!



What's inside? What's inside?



Look! A rocking horse, just my size!



Oh an airplane! It lights up and make music! FUN!!!



Last but not least there was birthday cake. Mmmmmm...it's so good!



I had a great time smashing it all up and flinging it around.
Happy Birthday to me!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment